Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Sunday, 13 December 2015

The one that got away

As Pirbright was not on my travel plan, I treated myself to a leisurely, though rather damp, pootle to Fairoaks, not expecting to arrive before the flock had flown the coop. However, I had little chance of catching up with a group already twelve months ahead of me! I shared a coffee and the company of a lady from Woking, who was planning a route for her walking group. After a pleasant chat we parted company, she to ramble and me to ramble on home.

As I left I did take a photo over my shoulder of the now receding aerodrome. Only later did I reflect that, with a mobile, it should perhaps have been a selfie. I'm sure that the powers that be will consider if a challenge is required.

Jeff

1 comment:

Neil C said...

No Jeff, we were all a year behind you.
Points to be held in abeyance until 2016.
Now where did I park my De Lorean?