Saturday, November 10, 2007

KPRC (in association with C&M) Sat am rides

Excuse my intrusion into your Blog mateys but Jake has asked me to promote the KPRC Saturday morning rides by pointing also to the C&M, who make up many of the riders, that, all are welcome to participate, time permitting, to these medium paced rides starting at Horton Country Park Epsom at 10am. The mix of rides and destinations will in future change each week and details can be seen on the DA shared link with KPRC from this blog home page. It also gives me a chance to demonstrate my occasional support (and an excuse to show off my new bike-don't tell her in doors yet), by posting a picky. Give it a try like Toni de Italia often does and then he goes on in the afternoon to ride with the CTC Beginner's. What a fantastic man, I think we should rename him Fausto Copi or IL Pirate. The reason he goes out with the beginner's is that after becoming so shattered in the morning he can beat some easy competition up the hills.

No comments: