Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Easter Tour

I am a definite please for the easter tour to the Isle of Wight. I do not mind where we stay and i am happy to share a twin or triple room or a single room if that is all that is available. Whatever is easier and simpler to arrange. Please book me in and let me know as soon as money is required.
I would not be able to cycle there in one day at the speed of Ann and Steve but if anyone is interested in going Thursday to Arundle or littlehamton i would certainly like to join them please. Otherwise i will make my own way there.
The comment about Ryde being a binge drinkers paradise does not bother me if there is a reasonable prospect of a good beer somewhere which is not too noisy which i am sure would be the case
Sounds as if i missed the annual dinner, sorry but I have just returned from Patagonia!
My Thanks to Steve abd Ann for organising another Easter Tour.
Best wishes and Happy new year to all
Ian

No comments: