Monday, October 22, 2012

November 25 Ride

I'm reliably informed that the Nutty Lane garden centre is deceased (more or less) so it's Squires Upper Halliford for 11s. NB This doesn't open until 1030 hrs (neither did Nutty Lane) so expect a detour or two  from Kingston. Or maybe you will opt for a lie-in.

'Oop North'

On the left is SYHA Carbisdale Castle in foggy/freezing conditions. Still under wraps after two years and a  2013 re-opening seems....

On the right is Ben More Assynt from the Duchally power station road. "Is that snow?" you ask, "Yes".


1 comment:

mike morley said...

Carbisdale Castle that brings back memories of my first SYHA trip in 1960 when I toured Scotland with my old Long Eaton Section of the Derby DA.
Please note that South Bucks CTC are having a slide show of their trip to Outer Hebridese this July and many of my photo's will be used. Venue is Little Kingsmill 8pm Thrs 25th Oct 12. near Junc 4 of M40.