Sunday, October 19, 2014

A tribute to Simon Legg & the FNRttC

It is 2 years since I did my last FNRttC. Simon has decided to go to pastures new but I decided that I would try and take part in his last two rides (Bognor & Southend). Frankly I found this it a big challenge and as Simon suggested I am getting past it and I am sure that my wife would agree it happened 20 years ago! Not withstanding that I made it and will do my utmost to get to Southend a ride I have never yet done!
Before the start on 10 Oct for Felpham I met a friend in London and after a few pints (too many) I came across the Bomber Command Memorial which I have not seen before. Personally I think it is appropriate and clearly the Queen felt the same! See photo's below along with a dawn stop near Arundel where we waited for a multiple puncture culprit! There is always one and he was a very nice chap!


No comments: