Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Brighton YHA

I am aware that a number of members have stayed at this 5* hostel which was formerly a hotel and has been refurbished to a very high standard. It is situated very close to Brighton Pier and the Lanes behind the bus station. I had been invited to a Gig in Hove on Sunday night 28 Jan and decided to take advantage of my CTC half price YHA membership thus giving me a clean prepared bed for £15 and a first class full English breakfast for £5.75 and no duties were involved like the old days of peeling potatoes etc. The common room was serving drinks until the early hours.
Unlike most former hostels here you can choose a luxury suit at a much higher price. My room was a dorm for 3 with an en-suit bathroom, see picture below along with a picture of the entrance hall.




No comments: