Friday, January 26, 2007

Blog Upgrade

Sorry folks.

As those of you who have posted recently will know, Blogger has been pushing "New Blogger".
All the blogs have now been moved over to New Blogger, but this means (I think) that for you to post, you will all have to create "Google" accounts from your original Blogger accounts. It's a bit of a hassle, so my apologies, but in the long term it will be beneficial. I also think that the Google accounts will allow other possibilities with the club sites, so it is all for the best really.

I believe that next time you log in to post, with your old account details, you will be prompted to create a new account based on an email address. It seems to be fairly straightforward, but if anyone has any problems please get in touch and I will try to talk you through it.

Please make a note of your new username and password, as I will no longer be able to look usernames up for those who forget (I think).

Finally, anyone who hasn't yet signed up for the Blog and would like to, please email me for an invitation.

Lisa

No comments: