Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Sunday 3rd January 2010

"You going down the main road?".........well Ed, I wasn't going to but since you have concerns, I'm happy to. Literally, A24 all the way to a closed Blue Moon cafe at Beare Green..... awwww now what?
Whilst Bob was "writing a note" to inform latecomers, I checked out the Esso garage a short distance away.
A few moments later we were sharing the four seats, but happy that hot drinks & hot food was in abundance.
The temperature was barely above freezing but the sun did manage to lift spirits and my decision to move lunch to Friday Street, Rusper (Royal Oak) was a winner too.
No food on Sundays but a fire and comfy chairs......... we were contented.
A puncture for me on the return, however - catch them....... I couldn't.


A blog on snow riding....... http://arcticglass.blogspot.com/


As I write,outside the snow is "deep and crisp and even" so unless there is a thaw, or partial thaw I do not intend leading to Westerham on Sunday (Mike is away).
I will post on Saturday with a new 11's.

No comments: