Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A visit to Camden Lock


Having seen seen the article on BBC News on Saturday morning I decided to to take a trip along the Regents Canal from the Olympic Stadium. It is a route that Bob Stairey showed me some time ago but beforehand I visted a church with a depiction by an artist of the origins of man by Leonardo a replica of what you can aparently see in the Cistene Chapel in Rome!

This is a telephoto shot of the emptied lock exposing the floor with its brickwork completely intack!

At the lock I came across some peculiar sights!

While journeying alon the canal I came across these figures by a barge which regretably had been disfigured by yellow paint. In all I biked 67 miles B4 returning home. Not that it would be a mystery anymore I would be happy to conduct a ride next year to the church if anyone is interested?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: