Monday, October 29, 2018

28 October - Woodham & Windsor



Yet another wet start for one of my Sunday rides (unbelievably in such a dry period, three out of four I have led since July have had rain), but this not deter eight of us from reaching elevenses at the Bourne Valley Garden Centre.   We lingered over coffee until almost 11.30, by when the rain had stopped and it was starting to brighten up.   Three went home but Simon, Graham, Tony, Vic and I continued to The Windlesora by a fairly direct, if not entirely flat route.  Thanks to Simon for spotting the offer of a burger and chips for £2.99 which made an excellent lunch choice! The return route started in sunshine and we had the wind behind us (nothing to do with the burgers, I hasten to add), so made good progress to tea at Laleham where there was the usual dispersal.  After the unpleasant start, this became ride which I think all enjoyed so many thanks for your company.


1 comment:

nikkolayebba said...

you could have a great blog right here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my weblog? slots for real money