Friday, December 21, 2018

Winter Solstice

Attendance

In celebration of the the winter solstice and and the approach of Christmas, I have taken the liberty to insert a new page in our attendance record to include attendances from October 2018. I'm sure that Lisa will forgive me.

I have referred to ride reports to identify attendances. Unfortunately, October 21 is an embarrassing vacuum, which C&M abhors. Any help in filling this vacuum will be most appreciated. Please also check the other dates to confirm that they are accurate. I would not want any dispute to be referred to the European Court of Justice - pre- or post-brexit. That might take a long time.

In the meantime, may I wish you all a Very Happy Christmas

Jeff

2 comments:

Simon L said...

Jeff, I was leading on Oct 21st so I was almost certainly there.
There are some names and photos in the ride report here: https://cheamandmorden.blogspot.com/2018/10/october-21-really.html

Jeff said...

The solstice has woven its magic and the vacuums have been magically filled, as well as the oddly aberrant lines from the spreadsheet.

I wonder if sanity will prevail. I anticipate the unpredictable.