Saturday, November 30, 2019

A Chance to See the Last of the Autumn Leaves....

It should be fine but cold for Sunday's ride from Polesden Lacey to Epsom.    I'll decide the route from 11's to lunch depending on who is out, but there's always an option for an easy ride to lunch anyway, and you're also welcome to join us just for lunch (please save us a table if you get there before us)!

I'm not promising, but, if anyone is interested, we could try the higher Norbury Park route (from Crabtree Lane), but there won't be any unsurfaced, off-road riding whatever happens!

This would make a nice, long morning ride if you don't want lunch, or want an early bath, but I don't plan to be out late into the afternoon anyway!


If you'd like to meet me at Cobham or Leatherhead to ride to elevenses at Poleseden Lacey then let me know.

Dave


No comments: