Advice to all members
In the light of the rapidly evolving threat of the coronavirus, the MWW Committee has met to consider its possible implications for riders and the venues that we visit. I attended this meeting as Cheam and Morden Rep. The outcome was to develop some straightforward advice for members.
It is therefore recommended that this advice, issued by Dave Vine and Tim Court (Chair and Sec of MWW), already posted on the MWW and Beginners blogs, be available to and adopted by members of Cheam and Morden. See below.
Our Cheam and Morden contacts to notify will be:
Graham Hill: email@example.com
David Ward: firstname.lastname@example.org
"The advance of Coronavirus remains a cause of concern.
We have members who are vulnerable if infected, and we also encounter vulnerable people in the day centres we visit.
The committee have discussed a measured response suitable for our circumstances and based on government advice. We are in touch with day centres and will post regular updates on our Blogs.
There are several things we should all do to avoid catching the infection, and spreading it. So, for the foreseeable future could you please:-
· Wash your hands thoroughly, including when entering a day centre, or use hand sanitiser gel.
· Contact NHS 111 if you believe you have symptoms (high temperature, cough or shortness of breath) and be prepared to self-isolate until you have clear NHS advice.
· Inform a member of the committee (Graham Hill or David Ward) if you have symptoms.
· Check developing NHS advice at (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/).
· Continue to monitor our Blogs and brief any members you think may not read our Blogs.
Please ask a committee member if you have any queries".
Dave Vine: email@example.com
Tim Court: firstname.lastname@example.org