Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Congratulations John Scott and Olivia

John, the way Picasa works it brings up pictures first, so before I congratulate you on your family wedding, these are some of mine. We missed you lately especially on the Easter Tour where I had a mishap but not before taking photo of happy Ian and the ever happy Pam.
As is my normal want, always looking at the bar maids, she invited me round the other side of the bar for photo shoot. The reason being to explain the meaning of the word above our heads. There will be a reward for the first correct answer as a comment to this blog. Keith can't participate as he asked the question and I got the answer. A number of you know it if you can remember!
Millie and mum Sunday 19 April, one week after my hip op. Millie will be 1yr on 24 Apr. and already getting used to the idea of work.

So John wait until you are a grandfather, its so exiting. My hearty congratulations on the marriage of Olivia to Robin, he is a handsome man and your daughter is very beautiful. Glad to see she is maintaining your family seat. My daughter Vanessa was going to do the same (Morley-Atkins) but in the end settled for Atkins. Probably some concern from down under!!
It was a pleasure to sit through the slide show over a cup of tea. What a splendid job it was. I'm glad John you looked so happy and was able to give your daughter and son in law a good send of. Its something they will remember for ever. As for me I wanted to give mine a deposit on a house but in the end gave in.
The photo I like most John when you sat in the back of the Rolls with Olivia and your splendid wedding suit. You reminded me of Alan Sugar as if you were about to say! "Your Fired"
Finally I am glad that Olivia married a Deaville and not the name of the photographer!!

As for me, it might be 6 to 12 weeks before I am on my bike (that's the DR. prognosis not mine-we will see) so your are welcome to call round to my pad in Walton on the Hill, whenever. Just text or phone 07802234836 B4hand
Posted by Picasa

No comments: